Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

Courses pursued along with CA

Guest

Guest (Querist)

I am a CA(PE II). please advise me which courses i can pursue apart from CA(final), which will help me in the same field.

Thanking YOu.

hello.. You can go for CS, MBA and anything to do with management nd finance this will give you bonus points.. but rather that doing too many things at a go i feel become an expert in the field you are pursuing.. in the sense that do your articleship really really seriously..Hope this will help you out.. all the best for your future...

rightly said

My personal opinion is do your articleship properly and alongwith if you get time, then only move for other courses. The main question is, WHAT IS YOUR AIM? I mean what you wanna do in future. Practise or Job? First you need to think over it and then we can give you guidance aabout your next step. This decision is veru important for ur life.

See It depends on which stream you want to go for Job.

If it is IT&ITES, Go for MS-Office certifications.

If it's manufacturing stream, Go for CWA.

Likewise, You decide which stream first, After that I'll give you a list of related courses.

Go for CS.