Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Clarrification on GSTIN Transfer

This query is : Resolved 


Could any budy advise me whether we can transfer a existing GSTIN number to another person name with same business name and services. If no what will be alternate way.

Since GSTIN is PAN based it is not possible to transfer it to another person but you can transfer the balance of input tax credit lying in credit ledger to another GSTIN in case you do not want to continue with the old GSTIN.

Thank you very much for your helpful information....

GSTIN is PAN based.So no question of any transfer

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning