Change of Object Clause of private limited comapny

This query is : Resolved 

25 July 2009

What is the procedure folled by the company to change their object clause and what paper filled with ROC in what way.

anil khatri (Expert)
25 July 2009

1.The company shall pass special resolution
2.Within 1 month of passing SR the company shall file with ROC
i. a copy of SR
ii. Acopy of MOA as altered

Approval from CG or CLB for change in object clause is not required.

Ankur Garg (Expert)
27 July 2009


Form 23 is required to be filed with in 30 days from the day of passing special resolution.

Attachment of Form 23::

1. Copy of SR
2. Altered Memorandum.


You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Get Companies Act App    |    x