MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

change of articleship firm

This query is : Resolved 

29 September 2008 please guide me whether an article can change his articleship from one firm to another.

29 September 2008 You can by taking transfer.

29 September 2008 sir is there any restriction on taking transfer,i have heard somewhere that now students cannot take transfer?

29 September 2008 as per my view and regulation formed by icai delhi is that any article can take tranfer form no 109 after that he /she have to fulfil form no 103 under new principal on a balance period way .the following enclosures will be send to the respective icai zones:
1. form 103 duly attested seal and sign and properly filled(one copy to the institute one copy remain with article and one copy remain with new principal.
2. a new identity card. properly filled up.
3. form no 109 one copy.(original)
4.zerox copy of pe-1,pe-2,graduation,computer traning, higher secondary, high school (duly attested with new principal.
all the above formalities will be completed in all respect and should be sent to the institute respective zone with in 30 days other wise penalty provision are applicables.

after fulfilmaent of all the requirements the after 20 days an article re-registration of article ship will be send through the institute
it is better for an article to furnish one covering letter when they sent such tranfer re-registration of article ship.

from umashankar vaishnav

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries