MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Capital Gain

This query is : Resolved 

09 September 2008 I had purchased a land in 2003 and have sold it in sept 2008. If I buy a residential house by the capital gain amount and let it out, will I get exemption under section 54F

09 September 2008 Yes you will get exemption

09 September 2008 IF it is LTCG it cap gain is exempt. u have not mentioned the moth of purchase so i am not sure if it is LTCG OR STCG.

09 September 2008 54B or 54F.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries