becker cpa

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

Can apply for memebership number and cop both

hi...
i am nisha have cleared my ca exams i have one query looking for solution my query is :
i am working in a manufacturing company and wants to apply for membership number and cop both so is it possible to apply both simultaneously or being in industry can apply only for membership number
as i require that cop for attestation work only
and what are the conditions or formalities for it?
can u guide.......

You can apply for both of them simultaneously.

However, after obtaining COP you CANNOT take up employment.

I have heard from some one in practice that we can take both and be an employment and used that COP for attestation work only. so how for this information is correct?

You can obtain a part time COP, not a full time COP.

Further, if you obtain a part time COP you CANNOT carry out any attestation work.

Hey dear,

Can i know what is part time COP? as even attestation work is not allowed then for what i should take part time COP?

Hey dear,

Part time COP allows you to raise a bill as a CA.

You can render services other than attestation work as a CA and bill for the same.

What are these services rendered are covered. I have toh heard that attestation work can only be done by taking COP and being employed.

Your rendering services is balance sheet signing or what? I m getting confused......

it is possible to Part time cop member can be inter into partnership, but firm cannot take weightage of that member, in Bank empanelment and CAG empanelment, so why any person pay you if he doesnot get benefit from your name in firm.
all kind of attestation work can not be done while holding part time COP..

Hey Anshul,

Thanx 4 ur reply....
but i m still not very much clear....

Hey Anshul,

Thanx 4 ur reply....
but i m still not very much clear....