Ca final exam form

While filling online exam form for CA FINAL i came across a problem regarding filling of last appearance details of final exam.i appeared in May 2011 attempt for both group and Cleared group I but couldn't make it for group II. So in result column what should i mention i.e. Passed or Failed ( as i am passed in group I but failed in group II ).

Dintakurthi Tirumala (Expert)
In the form there is a colum for partially complited details as well as last aPPeared details. At partially complited details u fill passed first group in may 2011 with u r roll no. and At last appeared details there is two rows so it is better to fill each group separatly but at result option u select pass for first and fail for second groups.
OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

C A S.S.Agarwal, M.Com.,LL.B, (Expert)
If there is no separate column then you write fail otherwise how you can fill up the form. If you are pass you need not fill up the form.

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x