becker
coaching

18 September 2008 at 12:03

plz help me

hi,
i had joined a ca firm at 22 feb 2006. i have been taken transfer from said firm at 22 june 2008 with total leave 156.

as per institute latter,my total EXCESS LEAVE till 22 june 2008 is 41.

therafter i have joined a company at 1 july 2008 as industrial training.

please suggest me that when my training get complete. am i eligible for industrial training as minimum number of period for IT is 9 months?

Answer now

15 September 2008 at 20:25

INTERNATIONAL TAXATION COURSEBY ICAI

MY EXAM IN MAY 09 OF FINAL YEAR>
I WANT TO KNOE ABOUT IT
of Registration for Post Qualification Course in International Trade Laws & WTO for May 2009 Part I Examinations - (10-09-2008)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAN I JOIN THIS COZ I M INTEREST IN INTERNATIONAL TAXTION.

LAST DATE, TOTAL FEES, DURATION BENEFIT TERMS AND CONDITION ALL REQUIRMENT

Answer now

05 September 2008 at 08:37

help me to resolve this imp work

i am chartered accountatns in india i want to know which work in company i have to do if i am appointed in accounts department in multinational company ?

Answer now

29 August 2008 at 09:30

INQUIRY REGARDING WORK

I AM A CHARTERED ACCOOUNTANT IN INDIA I AM SELECTED FOR MNC IN RELIANCE IN JAMNAGAR REFINERIES I WANT TO KNOW WHICH WORK I HAVE TO DO IN ACCOUNTS OR AUDIT DEPARTMENT MEANS USUALLY WHAT WORK AS CA WE HAVE TO DO IN MNC AND I DONOT KNOW SAP SO IS IT OKAY OR HOW SHOULD I LEARN SAP AND IS THERE ANY WAY TO LEARN SAP ONLINE ?
I ALSO WANT TO KNOW HOW SAP IS DIFFERENT FROM TALLY ?
I HAVE TO TA
KE POSING IN JOB AFTER 20 DAYS..
so please help me

SO PLEASE GUIDE ME..

Answer now

28 August 2008 at 16:20

indian institute of corporate affairs

i want to know what is the this indian institute of corporate affairs.
what will b its relevance when there is already company secretary.
will this institute conduct residential programme.
when this institute will start functioning?
plzzzzzz reply as sooooon as possible.
plzzzz its my humble request.

Answer now

24 July 2008 at 12:32

info abt cfa us

can anybody forward me some books or any materials abt cfa us

it ll b very helpful for me .

Answer now

06 July 2008 at 16:13

CPA Exam eligibility

Can anyone please advise if a Bsc Graduate (Maths Main), with Statistics and Physics as Subsidiary subjects and also completed C.A Intermediate from ICAI is eligible to take the CPA exam from any State in US? If so, please advise how to proceed.

Answer now

I have completed my MCA and was campus recruited in reputed MNC's and I have around 3.5 years of experience in Software Industry. I am a stay at home MOM for the past 6 months due to my delivery. I am planning to be out of my profession for the next 3 years. Meanwhile I am planning to CFA. I am willing to continue my career as a software professional or in finance. Experts please advice me how best is it to do CFA being a stay at home Mom. Also let me know how far my MCA and CFA would help me in my career. Thanks in advance.

Answer now

New CA firm Partnership deed notarised after partners changed

next i would need to send it to ICAI right?
Is it fine if i send a xeror of the notarised deed ?
Wat are the enclosure tat i need to send along?
Is ther nethin specific tat i need to write on the fwdin letter?

Answer now

Sir, i have passed my CA In Nov. 2007 and become ACA. I also passed my CS(FINAL)in Dec. 2007. Now, I have joined a company which is in the gestation period now the paid up capital of the company is only 1 lacs which will be increased to Rs. 5 crores in next 6 months. Now sir if I join as a company secretary now in the company in how much time I will get the exemption from training and get my ACS number. plz suggest whether 1 lac paid up capital will be considered and whether i will get exemption in one year from now. because a company above 2 crore paid up has to compulsory appoint a CS.

THANKS

Answer now

X GST Plus