Easy Office
LCI Learning


VIRAL SHUKLA
09 May 2008 at 14:53

International taxation

I WANT TO KNOW INTERNATIONAL TAXATION V/S. INDIAN TAX STRUCTURE


VIRAL SHUKLA
09 May 2008 at 14:22

International taxation

I want to know about the topic INDIAN TAX STRUCTURE V/S. INTERNATIONAL TAXATION


nitin

Hi,

If somebody has paid 98% of his taxes as Advance tax but paid remaining 2% after 31 March. Does he need to pay interest on tax paid after 31 MARCH u/s 234B and 234C.

Thanks.


CA Hemant T Dewani
09 May 2008 at 13:34

TDS ON COTRACT

in the finansical year 2006-07 total turnover is rs 50 lakhs tds is deducted & paid but in financial yers 2007-08 total turnover is less than rs 40 lakhs & income is presumtive income u/s 44AD cotractor 8% net profit is shown whether tds provision is applicable or not in the f y 07-08 & 08-09


mahendra
09 May 2008 at 13:21

Payment of tax

is it compulsory to made payment of all type of taxes through net banking for F.Y. 08-09.

Thanks & Regards,
Mahendra


Sharad Saxena
09 May 2008 at 12:51

Tax Deducted at Source

whether expenses can be claimed in previos year, if tds deposited after 7 April along with interest. As we know tax deducted on 31st March can be deposited by 31st May and expenses can be claimed during previous year.


Neha

If a company reimburses the conveyance of the candidates called for the interview, which are recorded under Recruitment Expenses, then is it liable for FBT????
Please send me your opinion or if anyone can forward me the relevant section from the income tax act for this particular query.
Thanks


Hitendra K. Agrawal
09 May 2008 at 12:24

F.D. Interest

Suppose I have fixed deposits of Rs.1,00,000.00 On 1/06/2007. For one year i.e. matured on 31/05/2008. The interest is Rs. 8000.00 then what would be the taxable amount in A.Y 08-09.


Hitendra K. Agrawal
09 May 2008 at 12:21

Sec. 40A(3)

1). Suppose I purchase a fixed asset worth Rs.1,00,000.00. And make the payment of Rs. 50,000.00 in case, state whether provisions os Sec. 40A(3) gets attrected.
Also explin the provisions of this sec. i.e. payment exceeding Rs. 20,000.00 for the A.Y. 07-08, 08-09, 09-10.i.e. the difference.

Suppose I make payment exceeding Rs.20000 On a single day but not at the same time but different time which does not exceed Rs. 20000 the what would be the answer for the above Assessment year.


varun gupta
09 May 2008 at 11:07

TDS for March Month

As notified recently, TDS deducted during March' 08 can be deposited in a period of 6 months i.e upto 30th Sep' 08 then what will be the last date for filing of TDS return for qtr ending Mar' 08 and due date for issue of form 16 & 16A?