girish
26 March 2008 at 22:09

Headache created by Professional !

Mr.A rendering professional service. He does not want to show income in his books received from particular client and he requested the client not to deduct tax at source.!

No doubt clients expenditure will be disallowed for non deduction. but Mr.A is a monopolistic service provider. The client does not have any other option before Mr.A

What the client has to do in these circumstances ?

MAN MOHAN MODI
26 March 2008 at 21:40

tds on interest

if the sperson is senior citizen and no other income other than interest of rs 55000/- then whether bank is required to get the tds dedicted or bank accept the form 15h?

J R PATEL
26 March 2008 at 19:41

Tax Liability for A.Y.2008-09

1.Company Incurred Loss During the year 0.50 Lac
2. Brought Forward Loss Rs.15.00 Lacs
3. Depreciation Not Charged by the company
4. Company sales its factory premises of Rs.48.00 Lacs there is no assets block after sale proceeds
5. Regular files in time return
6. Cost price of factory premises Rs.25.00 Lacs
7. Book Value of Factory Premises Rs.12.00 lacs

can capital gain set off against B.F Business Loss

and how can be minimize the tax liability?

SONUJRT

How a person could get certified copy of ITR-6 filled electronically using Degital Certificate.

himanshu
26 March 2008 at 18:59

difference

Could any body clarify on the difference between an AOP,BOI & a Firm?

Lagvish Malhotra
26 March 2008 at 18:54

HRA Exemption

I have taken house on rent for my family and me in delhi and my workplace is in ludhiana. can i calim HRA exemption for rent rect. of delhi. or both please clarify

Nitin Jogad
26 March 2008 at 18:49

Re : Income Tax Return

I need to file a return of a company in
ITR 6 for the FY 06-07.

But there's only an FBT return in my submission so do i need 2 fill the Balance sheet and P&L figures in ITR-6.

Please reply ASAP

Kind Regards

Nitin Jogad

Saif Sayeedi
26 March 2008 at 17:47

TDS ON SERVICE TAX

CAN U PLZ GUIDE ME, IS TDS SHOULD BE DEDUCTED ON ENTIRE BILL INCLUDING SERVICE TAX.IF IT IS POSSIBEL THEN SUPPORT UR REPLY WITH ANY CIRCULAR\NOTIFICATION

Gopal Hegde
26 March 2008 at 17:39

Fringe Benifit Tax

Income Tax Being a part of IT Act, can we set off Excess Fringe Benifit Tax paid against Income Tax Liability ? If yes how to show in return of Income ?

Javed Ansari
26 March 2008 at 17:26

SHOULD I DEDUECTED TDS OR NOT

A WEBSITE DEVELOPED BY A WEB DESIGNER. SHOULD I TDS DEDUCTED ON PAYMENT TO PROGRAMMER OR NOT IF YES WHICH RATE IS APLICABLE.