21 September 2007 at 13:51

about my eligibility for my attempt

hi....
i have cleared PE II in may 2006 but i Have regietered as article cleark as on 2nov 2006. Now I want to know that Shall i eligible to appear in final paper's attempt fallen in november 2008? What if i am not eligible shall i have to appear in may 2009 with old sylabus .but from november 2009 new sylabus is entertained .shall i have to study my next attempts with new sylabus? or i have option to stick to old sylabus as well after november 2009? Please advise me ..

19 September 2007 at 17:50

pass pcc in first attempt

If any body has experience please suggest me.How many hour a student require to pass pcc in first attempt under the articleship period?

18 September 2007 at 16:45

SAP (FICO) MODULE

NOW A DAYS AWAENESS IS INCREASING IN COMPANIES REGARDING ERP SOFTWARE SPECIALLY COMPANIES ARE ASKING FOR SAP PROFFESIONALS SO WHICH INSTITUTE DO YOU REFER

18 September 2007 at 15:20

control over political parties

I want to know that is there any control over political parties for their funds and the utilisation. Is Election Commission of India maintain such type of control. Is the control ( if any ) is also applicable on listed but not recognised political parties.

18 September 2007 at 15:17

Opening a Private bank

I want to know all the formalities for opening a private Bank mainly there minimum capital requirements, related laws & regulations etc.

Pls advice if a consultant rendering management consultancy in india wanting to render services abroad needs any registration with any authority

17 September 2007 at 20:39

Registration of society

Dear all,
could anyone give me details of documents required for registration of a society.
regards
ca sanjay chaudhary

17 September 2007 at 18:03

exemption clause

I Completed Law.I would like to pursue Company Secrectary course. In view of it I would like to claim exemption in General laws but as per the syllabus of Company secrectary General and Commercial laws are included as paper-1. One of the clause of Company Secrectary prospectus says person who has obtained law degree from recognised universtiy is eligible for exemption. Whether i am exempted in General laws and pursue Commercial laws or iam totally exempted from commercial laws.

17 September 2007 at 17:04

ECB and its conversion

My Question is,

ECB for working capital is banned by RBI, but
How can we convert the external commercial borrowing in to any other sources of funds so that we can use the ECBs in the working capital?

16 September 2007 at 18:07

ESI APPLICABILITY

I have been told that the ESI Act is exempt for units/factories which are away from the nearest ESI Hospitals by a speceified distance.
1.Is there any such exemption?
2.If yes, what is the distance beyond which if the factory is away from the ESI Hospital, it is exempt from the applicability of the act?
3.Is there any additional condition relating to this