Easy Office

RAMESH BABU
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

19 May 2008 at 14:38

updation of CA Final

I G Ramesh babu MM No 78587(Hyderabad),completed my CA Inter in Nov 1999 exams and registered for CA Final course,got the material also, No attempt was given till to date.

Now i was realised and decided to continue my studies i.e., CA Final in new syllabus since iam not having that much courage to write in old syllabus.

kindly suggest me what is the procedure for updating my studentship,procedure for getting CA Final course new syllabus study material and cost for thatand procedure for getting SRO Number Etc.,

Yours faithfully

G RAmesh babu

Ravi Kiran
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

19 May 2008 at 14:22

Children Education Allowance

One of the Head in our Salary Component is Children Education Allowance can we claim Exemption of Children Education Allowance U/S 10(14) and as well as Deduction of Children Education U/S80 C both at time

Please Suggest

Ravi Konda

Kishore Kumar Cherukuri
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

19 May 2008 at 14:22

TDS on consumer Contribution

The Company is a Electricity Distribution Company (herein after referred to as “EDC”). It provides supply of Power to various categories of consumers.

In the course of the business, the EDC collects contribution from consumers for laying lines and transformers to the premises of the consumer for providing continuous supply of power to the consumers.

The EDC treats the contribution so received as capital and deducts the same from the cost of fixed assets.

The issue is that one Consumer-Company (herein after referred to as “CC”) wants to deduct TDS from the payment made to EDC towards such contribution treating the same as work contract

My question is “Whether the above payments are covered by any TDS provisions and the CC is liable to deduct TDS on such type of payments”. If so under which section it is covered under the Income Tax.

Amar Patil
This Query has 3 replies

This Query has 3 replies

19 May 2008 at 14:20

Share Capital

Under our audit it was found there is a public ltd co, in which they in receipt money which is shown as unsecured loan & as against such they have issued shares & such issue shown as share application money. The amount of loan received is lesser than the amount of Shares Alloted, then how to deal with this case. and if there is excess receipt of loan than shares alloted, then in which time limit the amount it should be refunded

Kindly reply soon.

mint
This Query has 4 replies

This Query has 4 replies

19 May 2008 at 13:45

TDS Including Service tax Amount

Hi

I received a bill for Rs.100000, including service tax @ 12.36 It is 112360. to which amount I deduct the TDS kindly advise.

Pankaj Khodaskar
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

19 May 2008 at 13:40

Capital Gain

Individual investors holding a US Co. US Co holding an India co. The shares of Indian co distributed by US co to its shareholders as dividends. Eventually, Individual investors hold shares in US co and India CO. I would like to know the capital gains implications on above transaction?

NEERAJ KUMAR AGARWAL
This Query has 5 replies

This Query has 5 replies

19 May 2008 at 13:33

Cash Gift Received

Gift received in cash and income tax has been paid on that. Whether any consiquence in Income Tax can be there

Vipin Singh
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

19 May 2008 at 13:04

DEPB Provisions

Dear sir.

I am an accountant, please discribe me about DEPB Licence.
How i can provisoin for DEPB Licence and other rules.

saiganesh
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

19 May 2008 at 12:58

Cost Inflation Index For AY 09-10

please anybody tell me the cost inflation index for the AY 09-10.

Saiganesh

pranav deshpande
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

Hi All

Pls can anybody tell me if there is any good website for update on entertainment tax?