Easy Office
LCI Learning

19 July 2007 at 23:39

foreign contribution

What type of investment is allowed for foreign contribution

19 July 2007 at 08:52

merger & acquisition

What is the role of a Cahartered Accountant in merger & acquisition?

19 July 2007 at 06:05

Individual Tax Query

1)Will get Salary in India and for the same amount will pay tax
2)As we are having Valid Work permit, Even we will pay tax in Poland for certain amount
3)Will get perdiems and perks in abroad

1)Can we open NRI account
2)If we can open NRI account, can we remit our savings, If yes is there any tax implication
3)Is there any tax implication if the company transfers perdiem from foreign account to our NRI account
4) As we are paying Tax in India and also in Poland, Is there any better way to handle funds with out any hassle.

19 July 2007 at 04:07

Excess TDS. Can be refund?

Dear sir,

A company deduct excess TDS amount from a employee salary. But before paid such amount in the Central Government A/c, the employee found that TDS has been deducted as excess and demand the company for refund and the company also refund the same. now my question is whether excess deducted payment can be refunded to employee? plz explain.

Rishu Goyal

Please guide how the value of rent free accomodation provided to employee by the employer is to be made.

I came to know that the slab rates of 7.5%, 10% and 15% based of population of the city (upto 10lacs, 10-25 Lacs and above 25 Lacs) has been introduced by IT department with retrospective effect.

If it is so please provide me the copy of notification/ circular in this regard

19 July 2007 at 00:03


hello sir,
my attemt for pcc will be conducted in May 2009,all inststitutes is full till may 2008 so where will we take classes.

18 July 2007 at 23:08

Last Chance - PE-II

Dear Sir,

my friend registered as INTER student in the year 2000 and till he could not complete even a single group. What is his last chance to appear in the examination whether Nov'07 or May'08 ?

Bandaru Rama Rao
18 July 2007 at 13:28

claiming of repayment of House loan.

Hi Sir/Madam,
If an existing residential House Prop is in the father's name but if his son wants to take a housing loan for reconstruction of H.P. Can he claim ded.. as regards to principal and Interest although if the prop is nt in his name.

Bandaru Rama Rao
18 July 2007 at 13:18

set off and carry forward

Hi Sir/Madam,
i need clarity regarding the below aspects:

1)Set off and carry forward in case of loss from Discontinued business in -
a)Few yrs back
b)Current yr
2)Will the answer remain the same if the business was carried by their father and discon.... in his life time.

3)If bad debts are recovered pertaining to the dis... business can the same be used to set off and carryforward against other business Loss.

18 July 2007 at 11:26

Shares of an Unlisted Company

Hi! Can anybody help me on the following

Shares purchased from an unlisted company, but didn't get documents,
How to get certificates & documents of the same.

Answer Query