Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Articleship termination query

I want to do industrial training for the last one year of my articleship. But haven't completed my second group of intermediate. I have now planned to terminate my articleship after 2 years and complete my group 2 of intermediate. What are the documents and proofs required to obtain ICAI consent for termination of articleship. Can I obtain the consent of ICAI for termination before completing group 2 of articleship

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries