Articleship related questions

This query is : Resolved 

29 February 2008

SIR, one of my friend is an articled clerk in a CA firm, he wants to take transfer from that firm,but his employer is not willing to give him transfer. He does not like to continue there because there he is not given any audit assignments,instead they have sent him as temporary staff to some private bank from past 6 months and insisting to work for another one year . while other articled clerks are given audit assignments he was given such kind of work.Now he doesnot know what to do sir.please reply to this query as early as possible.can he take any action againsrt legally against such CA.

prakesh (Expert)
01 March 2008

you just talk to your principal.if he is going for internal audit in banks then no prblem.but he should have the right to learn all works.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Get CA Student App    |    x