becker cma

Updated CA/CS/CMA Online/Pendrive/Download classes available for May 21/ Nov 21 attempt. Call: 088803-20003

coaching
Prodamy

Articleship

How to excel in articleship which provisons I have to read to do articleship works efficiently please suggest me friends how to approach any work while doing articles explain me briefly please anyone

If you have dependable seniors in your articleship, you can rely on those seniors.
If not, then be in touch with the articles of another firm/CA, who can share with you the good governance pracitces to be followed during your articleship.
For any specific problem, you may revert back to CA clubindia

sir tha main thing is when I am getting ine work I am unable think for the same in practical way , and even while I am donig that also negative feeling is coming and I am unable to do the work as practically like facts and other relevant info another thing is am not confident sir please suggest me some stes

please suggest me some steps sir I am unable to do the work if one work has been done then the same work I can do for the next tome very fast I don't have anyone's suugestions no one is there to guide me I thought this is the palce whre I can

I thought this is the place where I can get some guidance and solutions for my problem please gelp.me sir

thank you very much but I am mugging up the work even how can I excel in articleship

I think you are on right track.
See, "Dissatisfaction about oneself is essential to excel"
You are NOT satisfied with your own performance. And that is good for your progress.
Please understand one thing that there is ALWAYS a difference between THEORY and PRACTICE.

yes Can you suggest me some steps tp get fot with articleship my colleague who is joined with me he is getting gpod works and I am not getting good works and I am sitting simply without having any work in the beginning I haven't performed well in the articleship but know I am doing 30% well how can I make them satisfied with my work and I can get good works from them? for the above problem only I am struggling please suggest me steps

Please do not work to satisfy OTHERS.
Do the things which satisfy you.