Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Additional Service need to added to Service Tax

This query is : Resolved 


Can u please help what is the process and which form need to be used for service which need to be added for service tax.

Example If I am currently paying an service tax on commission received on CNF. I want to add services called rent income.

Please respond me back ASAP.

Hemal Parikh

Any service which is required to add in service tax registration then the information is need to furnish in ST-1 for the amendment of another service catagory.

you have to submit Form : ST-1 for the amendment of another service along with catagory of service

submit ST-1 for amendments

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries