3 bank accounts with same name

hello sir...
one of my friend has 3 saving bank account with his name in same bank and same branch...
is it possible according to law... pls reply me as early as possible...
thanking you...

yes. no restrictions on having more bank accounts in same bank and branch

There is no problem but bankers r prefer to maintain single account to a customer for same type of account for minimising their work and confusion.However maintain singly account for same type account is also better to the customer because reduces risk,confusion,minimises maintaining of minimum balance. However in case of any enquiry we has to responseble to answer the question why we have maintaining multiple accounts of same type at the same bank & branch if any default found we r liable for punishment. so anyway better to close two accounts and maintaininf single account.
OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

Thank you very much sir...
But is there anywhere written in our law that we can open as many accounts as we like..

No as well as not specified for restruction on no.of accounts but striclty suggested a single customer should have unique customer ID with the BANK.
OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

Thank you so much sir...

students
Service Tax
tds
dgft
ca
tcs
ca rankholder interview
exams
itc
tin nsdl
cag
sebi
income tax
epf
itr
Info Technology
mca
unified portal
icai
custom
coronavirus
llp
Professional Resource
shares stock