Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wrong amount credited in tds return

hi experts feeling very tensed as i have filed wrong tds return for whole f.y 15-16. rent payment made to mr. a was credited to mr. b account and vice versa while filing tds return for all 4 quarters of last f.y whereas tds was deducted and depositing accurately. now both mr. a and mr. b wants to file their ITR before due date but problem is that mr. a income is showing less and mr. b income is showing high in 26as. i am goin to file revised tds return for all quarters. will it resolve the issue? in how many days it will get reflected into their 26as statement correctly? can they file ITR with correct figures as on today? pls help me. thanks

tThey can file ITR with the correct figures. as soon as the revise returns are processed their credits will reflect as per ITR the timeliness to revise return will be 3-4 days provided there is no challan addition

thanks mr. bhandari

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries