50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Where to show outward RCM supply in 3B and R1

My client is Agent provide services to Bajaj Finance and bajaj finance is paid tax under RCM and issued invoice then where to show my client in GST return 3B and GSTR 1 outward supply

Here I assume that as you are service provider, you had raised the invoice and shown reverse charge as yes and Bajaj Finance had paid the tax under reverse charge. In this, you have to show the invoice in your GSTR1 with the applicable tax rate and all other details similar to forward charge, but in the field of whether Reverse charge applicable.? show it as yes and file the GSTR 1 return.
Coming to GSTR 3B, earlier there used to be a confusion whether to show the invoice under 3.1(a) or 3.1(b) due to various factors but now after filing your GSTR 1 return, in GSTR 3B you can see a pdf with autopopulated details based on GSTR1 given by GSTN. You can follow the same