CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What about Course?

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
I have done M.Com & M.A, doing Tax consulting I have do part time course for Direct taxes which course I have to do.

thanks in advance

You can go for Diploma in Taxation Law.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x