Easy Office

Want to change Company Registered Address

30 May 2023 Dear Sir,
We are currently facing a scenario for change in registered address
We are a manufacturing company, our registered office is situated at e.g. Place A and our factory address is Place B, both place are in same city and both places are added in GST registration certificate. PLACE A as registered address and PLACE B as factory address.
PLACE A & PLACE B both was mortgaged by bank for running of business, Now we have switched our Company bank and now only PLACE B is mortgage by the new bank against Company CC A/c.
Now we want to change our company address from PLACE A to PLACE B in GST, ROC and PAN Card (if necessary)
Kindly clarify, what document we needed for change in registered office in GST, ROC & PAN CARD and we need to change in firstly GST or ROC or PAN, kindly Suggest.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries