Traces registration

This query is : Resolved 

30 May 2013

I have registered my firm as Deductor on TRACES website.

But I am unable to see my Form 26AS.
Do I have to register again as TAX payer??

Ganeshbabu K (Expert)
30 May 2013

You can view your form 26AS


A.Senthil Subramanian (Expert)
31 May 2013

Rajesh Behl, to view your firm's 26AS you have to register you firm's PAN in TRACES as TAXPAYAR. Deductor and Taxpayer are ultimately two different registrations and utilities.

rajesh behl (Querist)
01 June 2013

Thanks subramanian ...!!

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Get Income Tax App    |    x