Tds quarterly return

Dear Everyone,
I have filed TDS Q3 return but the return was defaulted. Then I filed corrected statement but I it was rejected stating that "challan details in correction do not match for some of the non updatable matched challan columns" . Then I filed the corrected statement will all the fields shown as updated but then also its rejected stating the same reason.
Can any body resolve. Please guide.

thanks

Please check on traces site and also make sure that challan is paid correctly and TAN is correctly mentioned on your challan.

Thanks for reply Sir but Challan is paid correctly and TAN is also right.

It is not possible to solve query without exactly knowing what is the issue or without seeing the default statement or the justification report. You download the justification report and conso file of your return filed and try to compare and find out error.