CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Tds deduction

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)

I am employee of pvt ltd advertising company, 10 percent is deducted from my salary as tds. i have to file tds return or incom tax return. how i can get the return.

when i should do this as my deduction is started from july 2012 Month salary,what are paper require for this. company will give tds certificate or what

After completion of the financial year the company will give you Form 16 regarding certificate for Payment of salary and deduction of TDS etc... Based on such form you have to file income tax return along with your other income (if any) and other personal deductions(if any) to claim or get the TDS deducted amount refund.


Yes, Tirumala is correct.

TDS return is to be filed by the person who deducts the tax (your employer) and income tax return is to be filed by the person earning the income.

Since your deduction has begun only this june and falls in the year 2012-13,you need to file your IT return after 31st March 2014 and before 31st July 2013.

Agree with reply.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning