CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surrender of Additional Pan Card

This query is : Resolved 

I have been allotted two pan cards. This problem arises due to confusion on submission of documents regarding proof for identity and proof of address.
I have not used the duplicate pan card under any circumstances as I am aware that it is illegal.
I applied for surrender of additional pan card for two times through online mode without any delay. Acknowledgement number also given. It is not the mode of applying for change in pan card online mode.
Duplicate pan card has not been cancelled by Income tax department so far.
Kindly assist me the proper way to surrender my duplicate pan card either by online mode i.e., applying for change in pan card through online mode by simply selecting the column for surrendering additional pan card or by offline mode by writing a petition regarding this matter to the concerned Assessing Officer.
In uploading document section for Proof for pan card - which copy of pan card should I upload either original pan card which I like to retain or copy of duplicate pan card which I like to surrender or both the pan cards.

Instead of that write a request letter to AO and you need to submit surrender request in the stamp..Surrender duplicate PAN.. Else apply for PAN correction and in that enter the duplicate PAN.It will get deactivated

Better contact your AO and surrender the PAN which you have not used for any purpose.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x