MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!

taskopad

SUGGEST SUITABLE REPLY ON EXAMINATION PREPARATION

05 May 2008 *GOOD EVENING SIR*
respected sir!
at present i am facing the double challenges. these are 1. articleship botheration, 2. c.a.final exams preparation.
sir i want a suitable suggession from your's point of view that if manage six hour's a day and read two or three subjects daily then is it possible for me to clear c.a final exams ? my first attempt will be going to be held in may 2010.

05 May 2008 Boss, every chartered faced these problems, you are not first. Six hours a day from now on can even enable you to appear for both groups also. best of luck.

05 May 2008 Dear friend,
6 hours a day from now when ur attempt is in May 2010 will even make u score gud marks or may be rankholder.
Dear, the thing is articleship dont give time even to open up the books due to tireness and long hours of work.
Stil if u can manage then even 3 hours study a day will make u clear ur CA final in first attempt with flying colours.

Best of Luck!!

Unanswered Queries

expand_less