Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


This query is : Resolved 

Is any annual return to be filled for service tax.


2 half yearly return is required.

Half yearly return to be filed by 25th April & 25th October.

I agree with the experts above.Half yearly returns are required to be filed for s-tax.

agreed with experts.

agree with expert
Due dates to file return:
ST-3 Return is required to be filed twice in a financial year – half yearly.
Return for half year ending 30th September and 31st March are required to be filed by 25th October and 25th April, respectively.

I am very thankful to all those experts who have make their kind attention on subject matter.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries