Freedom sale - Get upto 30% discount in all CA CS CMA and Certification courses. Call Coaching: 1800-3000-0505 Certification course : 011-411-70713

Specimen for Compounding Application u/s 621A

Guest

Guest (Querist)
ABC Private Limited needs to file Compounding Application u/s 621A to compound the offence committed u/s 211 - Part II - Schedule VI.

I may request the Experts' to provide me the checklist, if possible along with the specimen for compounding application.

Await the response of the Experts.

1. An application shall be made to the Registrar electronically in e-form 61.

2. The concerned Registrar will forward the application together with his comments to the concerned bench of the CLB within whose jurisdiction the registered office of the company is situated.

3. The CLB on scrutiny of the said application will give to the company a notice of hearing.

4. After hearing all the parties, CLB shall pass an order specifying the amount to be credited to the Central Government account for compounding the offence.

5. After the passing of the Compounding order, pay the composition fee together with e-form 21 which will be specified in the compounding order.

6. Intimation to the Registrar shall be given within 7 days from the date on which the offence is so compounded electronically in e-form 21 alongwith a copy of the order and resolution passed by the Board of directors of the company.