CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


This query is : Resolved 

TDs is deducted from an employees salary and
If an employee is investing in 80c investments , can he claim refund for the same.

Yes.employee can claim refund by filing income tax return

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x