Tally
coaching
CA Classes

RTO Registration

Dear Sir

I want to purchase a CAR for my business name tours and travels but at present, we do not ensure for using the same car in rental s services.
May be possible i am using this car after 2-3 year using rental services.

so if today I purchase the above car in the name of my tour and travels business then RTO doing
the registration according to the commercial vehicle of a private vehicle?

Even tours and travels business can have vehicles not for rental purpose (but for admin purpose). So I don't see any reason for the RTO to object if you apply for registration as a non-transport vehicle.
However, when you later want to register a private vehicle as a transport vehicle, a lot of procedure is involved I think which differs from state to state. For example, in Karnataka, series of registration number is different for transport awa non-transport vehicle, fitness certificate is needed, road tax has to be paid periodically etc.