This query is : Resolved 

01 September 2010

Can we revise a Balance sheet of F.Y 2008-09 which has already been submitted to ROC..

If yes then plese tell under what circumstances and what is the proceedure for the same...

Please please help.. i'll b so obliged :-)

Thrissurkkaran Ishtan (Expert)
01 September 2010

Which state?

02 September 2010

its in New Delhi, Delhi.

Thrissurkkaran Ishtan (Expert)
04 September 2010

I did much research on the net and also consulted some professional colleagues, unsuccessfully, I must say.

My advise to you is that write an official letter to RoC attaching the new balance sheet.
Get your letter acknowledged, so that you have proof that it was corrected.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Get CA Student App    |    x