Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Return procedure for pvt. ltd.co.

hi.. friends..

can any body tell me the procedure of filling Income Tax return of a Pvt. Ltd. co. who is not covered sec. 44AD ( without audit case)

what is the last date for submission of income tax return to the department.

hurry....

A Pvt. Ltd. Co. is required to get their books of accounts audited and file the Income Tax Returns and Registrar of Companies (ROC) Compliances every financial year irrespective of the size and nature of the company.

A Pvt. Ltd. Co. is required to fill ITR-6 form electronically using digital signature. No ITR will be acceptable unless a digital signature is attached to it. The digital certificate while filing return should be that of the authorized signatory that i.e., in case of Company, Digital Signature Certificate of Managing Director or Director of the company.

my question is that if company not in section 44AD then what the return procedure.. to file itr and last date?? for that...