Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Registration on icegate

This query is : Resolved 


I want to register my company on icegate website in order to ease my custom clearance workload. I want to know that what should I sign up as

IEC HOLDER or IEC AUTHORISED PERSON and what is the difference between two

Also I need to know about the licence and authorised letter required for documentation in icegate registration for IEC holder and iec authorized person
If I can have some sample documents that will be very helpful

Thanks and regards

IEC holder is for individuals who wish to register for the import export code and ICE authorized person is the person who is authorized signatory on behalf of the entity who wants to have IEC code.,for example a director on behalf of the company.

Amy (Querist)
I have IEC code so should I choose IEC holder for the same

if you are applying as individual the answer is yes.

Amy (Querist)
I have IEC code of my company and now want to register on icegate . I am giving details of my company. Pan details are also of company. So what do you suggest


If you are registering a company and you as authorized representative then it is case of IEC authorized person

Amy (Querist)
Thanks a lot for helping me out

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries