Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Re: transmission in case of death

This query is : Resolved 

I have a residential property in mumbai jointly held with my mother, My mother is the first name and me as the second, my mother passed away recently, how do I bring about the necessary changes in the share certificate is there a form for this. Please advice

write a letter to BMC to delete her name from property. Attach her death certificate

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Learning