Procedure for Surrendering TAN No.

This query is : Resolved 

28 September 2010

What is the procedure for surrendering the old TAN No. which i ma already having

28 September 2010

For TAN, surendering you have to file a Form for Changes or Correction in TAN data for TAN allotted under Section 203A of the Income Tax Act, 1961. which you have select TAN for Surrender at item No. 6 of the form to the concerned ward / fc.

for more info click on the path:-

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Get Income Tax App    |    x