becker cpa

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Private trust formation

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
I am working abroad and my mother is living alone at my native in Tamilnadu. I am thinking of forming a private trust with some property so as to support her as my wife is not supportive. Can I be the trustee along with my brother in my native place. Also I want to recover the property back to me after her death. Is it possible?

Yes .You can.You can be a trustee and settle the preoperty to the trust and provide for a dissolution clause suitably to ensure that the trust property is back in your hands..
you can preparee a settlement deed settling the income of the property during her life

The expert is correct you can form a trust and accordingly can give support to your mother with the clause of reverting back the properties to you after death of your mother.

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Thank you for responses. I am much relieved by your guidance.Bye the bye is there anybody in the (Tamil Nadu)Dindigul district area who can provide me the service for which I'll pay

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries

Trending Tags