becker cpa

Limited Period Offer Avail 20% discount in all subjects CA,CS and CMA,Coupon- OFFER20 Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

Private trust formation

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
I am working abroad and my mother is living alone at my native in Tamilnadu. I am thinking of forming a private trust with some property so as to support her as my wife is not supportive. Can I be the trustee along with my brother in my native place. Also I want to recover the property back to me after her death. Is it possible?

Yes .You can.You can be a trustee and settle the preoperty to the trust and provide for a dissolution clause suitably to ensure that the trust property is back in your hands..
Alternively
you can preparee a settlement deed settling the income of the property during her life

The expert is correct you can form a trust and accordingly can give support to your mother with the clause of reverting back the properties to you after death of your mother.

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
Thank you for responses. I am much relieved by your guidance.Bye the bye is there anybody in the (Tamil Nadu)Dindigul district area who can provide me the service for which I'll pay