Old and new tax regime

This query is : Resolved 

25 May 2023 Hi,
Suppose i had given declaration for opted New tax regime or Old Tax regime while joining the company, and company has calculated my income tax on same basis and deducted TDS.
Hence when filing my ITR can I change the regime which i had declare in company.

Please suggest.

25 May 2023 Yes, you can provided you are salaried person, having no business income to declare.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

CAclubindia's WhatsApp Groups Link

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries

Certificate in Quantitative Finance IIM Calcutta Applied Finance(Batch 17) Stock Market for Beginners
Follow us

Answer Query