Nri but housewife

16 June 2019

I am an NRI on employment abroad but my wife who is also an NRI (by virtue of days stayed outside of india) has some FDs in her NRO account in india on which she earns interest which means she needs to file ITR2. ITR2 needs you mention your Tax Payer Identification Number mandatorly. She does not have one as she is not employed abroad.How to file return now?

Manish (Expert)
16 June 2019

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

GST Live Class
Get Income Tax App    |    x