Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Non compliance of company law

This query is : Resolved 


Querist : Anonymous

Profile Image
Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
31 May 2014 A company is incorporated in September 2011 and even till now has not filed any return with roc, is there any way that the comapany can file its returns and can get its company law compliances stramlined from now

31 May 2014 yes you can file a condonation of delay at clb and after that you can streamline your further compliance.

31 May 2014 I think you should get in touch with a good professional CA or CS firm.


01 June 2014 First you should file forms or return and apply for compounding of an offence.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries


Unanswered Queries

Follow taxation Exam20 Book Book Book caclubindia books

Answer Query