50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

New Registration

I have applied for GST registration for LLP. I have given information of one partner who is also an authorized signatory ,in registation form. However i got a notice for
"Promoters/Partners - Identity Information - Others (Please specify) - Details of partners if any".
Is this notice given,because details of only one partner is given ? And if i want to add a partner now, where will i have an option to add?. Or else, Is this notice is because of some other issue?.
Please guide me. It is very urgent..Please

In a partnership, there must be atleast two partners. you can't give one partner details. You have to give the details of all the partners and in authorised signatory, you can give the authorised partner details.
So, the notice might be issued as you had not entered the details of other partners.
Login with the TRN number and edit the form and try to add partner details. If the add option is blocked try to contact GSTN help desk.

Thank you sir. I shall do the same.