Need amendment o itc in gstr 3b feb 2019

15 April 2019
Hello Team..
We have filed wrong input GST amount in GSTR 3B for Feb 2019.
How can we revise the same ?

Shashikant Varshney (Expert)
16 April 2019
Correct it in Annual return. I advise you to deposit the tax of that difference now only.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Coaching
Online GST Class    |    x