CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Name of auditor wrongly filed in form 23b

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
dear sir,
i file the form 23B to the ROC. with the name of my firm name instead of other firm there any rectification form available.


You can file form 68

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x