Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Internal & statutory audit

Which one has better scope between internal audit and statutory audit?

It depends upon facts and circumstances of each case. Internal auditor is appointed by the management itself hence they itself decide the scope of the same hence scope of statutory audit is wide as compared to internal audit.

Thanx very much sir for replying..
actually I'm an articled assistant working in a small firm. I'm looking forward for a transfer in a big or mediocre firm and there I would be expected to choose a particular field. That's why I'm confused between internal audit & stat audit. I want to go for job after qualifying CA...

Dear Swati

I suggest to gain in-depth practical knowledge of the work wherever you work. Size of the firm is not important. Important is "hard work + honest + well planning + true dedication = way to success"

This may help you in your future venture.

With best regards
Ca. Nitin Agrawal
9893791917

thank you sir..