MSME Certified GST Live Weekend Batch to commence from 20th February 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Income tax returns

This query is : Resolved 

07 May 2018 Sir

We have wrongly filed itr I instead of itr II for assessment year 2017-2018

Can we change the same now. The income is partner's remuneration but we showed as salary in itr I

07 May 2018 Yes , you can revise the return by furnishing the prescribed details of firm and partner in the ITR.

07 May 2018 thank u sir

in which form itr II ?

07 May 2018 You will have to file ITR 3 to declare salary/ remuneration, interest and profits from firm.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries