Income tax return

22 September 2019
My annual income is less than 250000/- I never filed the return. In every year I was saving Rs. 60K to 80 k .and the same was deposit in Saving account. Can, I make the FDR for Rs.5 Lac. Is this any problem with me
Please suggest.

Thank you

Gokul Sharma (Expert)
22 September 2019
no problem.... you can make fd and fill form 15g on the bank declaring your income

Surinder (Querist)
23 September 2019
Thank you very much Sir,

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

GST Live Class
Online GST Class    |    x