MSME Certified Income Tax Live Batch to commence from 25th January 2022. Limited Seats. Register Now!!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Income tax audit

This query is : Resolved 

03 February 2018 Hello Experts,

My query is regarding Income Tax Auditors.

I have filed one IT audit for A.Y. 2017- 18 for Company without Form -29B, with CA. ABC.(eg.), and now I want to file Form 29B with CA. XYZ (another Auditor) and with the Same CA. XYZ I will revise the IT audit after filing Form 29B for the above said A.Y.

So, I want to know that, is there any issue or problem if I will change the Auditor or CA ( Chartered Accountant)?

Plz let me know.

ND (Expert)
03 February 2018 The query is not clear. In any case if you have accepted the said forms filed by the earlier CA, then it can create problems.

03 February 2018 Sir,

1) Audited IT has been filed on 28/09/2017 - original ITR without FORM -29, same has been signed by CA. Ashwini.
2) Notice appear for non-filing of FORM -29B on 15/01/2018.
3) I want to file or submit Form -29B which will be signed or submit by CA. Mahesh instead of CA. Ashwini due to death of the same.
4) After filing Form -29B I have to revise the Audited ITR for the same year.

Can another CA (other than CA who has filed original Audited ITR) file or submit the FORM -29 and revise the IT?

ND (Expert)
03 February 2018 Did you file the income tax return in which the name of CA was Jyoti and now you actually want to file the revised return with the name of another CA ? Please confirm. Also did the earlier CA file the Tax Audit report and form 29B ? If yes, then was it accepted by the company ? Please clarify.

03 February 2018 Yes Sir, Original Income tax return, and Tax audit report have been filed, but Form 29B not filed.

03 February 2018 So I want to file Form -29B and Revise the ITR, But earlier CA expires, hence I can appoint another CA for filing the same?

ND (Expert)
03 February 2018 Yes . You can file Form 29B and revise the return. But please explain all the facts and write a letter to the Jurisdiction Income Tax Officer to avoid any conflict later on.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .
Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries