CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


This query is : Resolved 

Dear Sir,

My query is regarding the HUF complete partition.

After Partition how to inform the ITO regarding the partition and closure of HUF.

File an application giving full details of complete partition of the HUF, also file the partition deed and request the AO to recognize the partition. The AO after giving an opportunity shall pass and order recognizing the partition.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply.
My query is whether the application has to be filed online on the IT portal or manual application has to be submitted at ITO office

Also the PAN card has to be surrendered & the procedure for pan card surrender

To be applied manually to the Assessing Officer for recognition of Complete Partition of HUF and also for surrendering the PAN.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x