HUF formation

08 June 2007
Could you share a tempolate for HUF deed.
Pl also let me know the mandatory steps for formation of HUF i.e. opening bank accounts, seal of HUF etc.
Also pl let me know the ways of generating corpus in first instance for the HUF?

Sanjeev Mittal (Expert)
08 June 2007
HUF is created on the day of marriage or next day. then you have to apply for PAN No.,seal(for Karta) & opening bank account & Take a gift from your family.

Skmwari (Querist)
11 June 2007
I don't think so it is related to marriage.
Anyways, could anyone share template of HUF deed

Ravikumar.G (Expert)
10 October 2007
I have uploaded all HUF deeds, Agreements, Bonds format etc in word format. Kindly download it in our files portal

Skmwari (Querist)
11 October 2007
Thanks Ravi. The documents on file portal are reference / arbitration agreement. I was looking out for HUF deed at the time of formation of HUF. Though it is not compulsary, I thought of documenting the same. Do share if you have one.

Ravikumar.G (Expert)
11 October 2007
I have uploaded one file Forms and formation of business enterprises (including HUF) it is text book. You may get some relevant information from that file.

CA BHARATH KUMAR (Expert)
18 July 2012
i agree with sanjeeva sir statement

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (Expert)
Me too agree with Sajeeva Sir

×
Get Income Tax App    |    x