HUF formation

Could you share a tempolate for HUF deed.
Pl also let me know the mandatory steps for formation of HUF i.e. opening bank accounts, seal of HUF etc.
Also pl let me know the ways of generating corpus in first instance for the HUF?

HUF is created on the day of marriage or next day. then you have to apply for PAN No.,seal(for Karta) & opening bank account & Take a gift from your family.

I don't think so it is related to marriage.
Anyways, could anyone share template of HUF deed

I have uploaded all HUF deeds, Agreements, Bonds format etc in word format. Kindly download it in our files portal

Thanks Ravi. The documents on file portal are reference / arbitration agreement. I was looking out for HUF deed at the time of formation of HUF. Though it is not compulsary, I thought of documenting the same. Do share if you have one.

I have uploaded one file Forms and formation of business enterprises (including HUF) it is text book. You may get some relevant information from that file.

i agree with sanjeeva sir statement

Me too agree with Sajeeva Sir