How to change articleship termination

16 July 2019
Please guide me I want to change my Auditor (Principal) on a mutual agreement I want to quit the articles from the current Auditor on health cause. I had completed 2 Year 4 Months Articleship. Can any one please tel me the procedure of Termination of Articles. And also tel me what kind of situations I may face in future because of this termination. and my principal is not given to approval letter. what is the another way is in the articleship termination.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?



Browse all Subjects

CA Online Classes    |    x